Gordon's Pasture Pro Herbicide
No Waiting Between Treatment And Grazing
- Concentrated 2,4-D mixed-amine herbicide formulation
- Use on pastures and lawns
- Eliminates 125+ species of tough listed broadleaf weeds and brush
- No waiting between treatment and grazing when used alone, once sprays have dried
- One gallon treats 2 to 4 acres
|Other Ingredients||66.80 %|
Mode of Action
Lipid Synthesis Inhibitors
Site of Action
(1) ACCase Inhibitor
Available on Amazon
Available on Do My Own
Maximum Yearly Limits
Do not exceed tehe maximum seasonal rate of 1 gallon (4.0 lb 2,4-D ae) per acre per season.
Time Between Applications
Do not apply within 30 days of the previous application.
Effective Temperature Range
Do not broadcast apply this product when temperatures are above 90°F, some injury may be expected with spot treatments when air temperatures exceed 90°F.
Before Seeding Instructions
Treatments of this product may be injurious and may reduce the seedling growth of buffalograss and bentgrass.
Agricultural surfactants such as X-77 Spreader are recommended for tank mixtures with water alone.
Gordon's Pasture Pro Optimized Application Label Rate Calculator