Negate 37WG Herbicide
Now labeled for residential turf
Negate 37WG is a unique dual powered post-emergent Sulfonylurea herbicide for grassy and tough broadleaf weed control in established warm season turfgrass. Contains Rimsulfuron 16.67%, Metsulfuron methyl 20%. Available in 1.5 ounce. Sulfonylurea herbicides are effective at low use rates (1-5% of other herbicides). Controls Ryegrass, Poa annua and other cool season grasses as well as other tough-to-control Broadleaf weeds such as Clover, Dandelion, Henbit and many others.
- Synergistic formulation which provides superior control at low rates compared to other leading products.
- Provides the broadest spectrum of control within the ALS inhibitor class of chemistry.
- Labeled for use on a wide variety of warm season turfgrass with a low-odor formulation that’s excellent for commercial and public applications.
- Outstanding over-seeded Bermudagrass transition and Zoysiagrass maintenance with superior cost effective performance.
- 25% more broadleaf weed control.
Mode of Action
Amino Acid Systhesis Inhibitors
Site of Action
(2) ALS Inhibitor
Available on Amazon
Available on Do My Own
Maximum Yearly Limits
Do not use more than 4 applications of Quali-Pro® NEGATE 37WG per acre per year, or a maximum of 6 ounces product (0.075 lbs Metsulfuron-methyl and 0.06 lbs. rimsulfuron) per acre per year. Please note the restrictions for the control of Bahiagrass
Time Between Applications
Do not apply more than once every 4 weeks.
Effective Temperature Range
Do not apply Quali-Pro® NEGATE 37WG to turf under stress from drought, insects, disease, cold temperatures, high temperatures of above 85°F on cool season grasses, or poor fertility as injury may result.
Runoff of this product will be greatly reduced by avoiding applications when rainfall or irrigation is expected to occur within 48 hours.
Before Seeding Instructions
Do not plant ornamentals such as shrubs and trees in treated areas for at least 1 year after the last application or bedding plants for at least 2 years.
After Seeding Instructions
Do not apply to turf less than 1 year old.
Addition of a nonionic surfactant of at least 80% active ingredient at 0.25 percent by volume (1 qt./100 gal) provides maximum performance, but may temporarily increase chlorosis of the turf.
Negate 37WG Optimized Application Label Rate Calculator