TrapVisionary
2023-03-14T10:04:52Z
For Mcgregor, I would go with Paul Dano. The guy's a great actor and would play the downfall of Conor perfectly for me.
AnnaConways
2023-03-14T11:51:31Z
Shame we couldn't go back in time and use a young Karl Urban

UserPostedImage

LorenVags
2023-03-14T12:22:50Z
I think it would be really interesting to see a film about Khabib and McGregor's rivalry, and I totally agree with you that Paul Dano would be a great choice to play McGregor.

By the way, have you heard of the Prague Film Institute? They offer resources for people interested in learning about film emulation. Here's the link to their website: https://www.praguefilminstitute.cz .

CarlHaney
2023-12-30T14:14:01Z
Who would you cast as Khabib? The possibilities are endless, and it's always fun to imagine how these stories might come to life on the big screen.
BanWency
2023-12-30T15:11:31Z
It's always fun to speculate on casting choices for hypothetical films! Paul Dano as McGregor is an interesting pick, and he's indeed a talented actor who could potentially capture the complexities of Conor's journey.

When it comes to a Khabib film, the casting for the iconic fighter would be a crucial decision. Someone who can embody his strength, discipline, and the unique path he carved in the world of MMA would be an exciting choice.

By the way, if you're in the mood for some cinematic entertainment, you can explore good movies out now . It's a fantastic resource to stay updated on the latest releases and discover some hidden gems.