SanyaPepega
2023-07-29T23:39:56Z
Friends, if you have your own business or shop, be sure to consider commercial freezers from this company! I have been cooperating with them for a long time and just can not enjoy the quality of equipment. Freezers are reliable and spacious, and prices are pleasantly surprising https://mcdonaldpaper.com/chest-freezers . My products are always in perfect condition, and customers are satisfied with the freshness! I recommend 100%.
chrisyoung
2024-02-21T15:54:55Z
Have any of you encountered issues with your freezer lately? I had bad experience using a freezer. When I noticed my freezer wasn't cooling properly, I realized it was time to try DIY fix. But unfortunately such repair wasn't possible.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with their freezer? If so, did you opt for professional repair services or try fixing it yourself? I'm curious to hear about your experiences and any recommendations you may have for freezer repair services in the Atlanta area. 

bradsmith
2024-02-21T15:55:59Z
I did some research online and found a reputable repair service site  here in Atlanta. From the initial phone call to the completion of the repair, I was impressed by their professionalism and efficiency. The technician arrived promptly, diagnosed the issue quickly, and had the necessary parts on hand to fix the problem. What stood out to me was their transparency throughout the process. They explained the issue in detail, provided an upfront estimate for the repair costs, and ensured I understood everything before proceeding. The repair itself was done swiftly, and my freezer was back to working order in no time.